Your adventure starts in the relaxed town of Canggu, the surfing soul of Bali. Rent a board or learn to surf, sit on the beach or just enjoy the refreshing waters with a swim and a snorkel. This is life Bali style! For a truly unique and meaningful experience we urge you to take a day trip to Kuta and visit, or even participate in, the Bali Sea Turtle Society who serve to protect the sea turtles from poachers. Should you be in Bali during the egg hatching period you’ll have the unique opportunity to assist in encouraging the baby turtles safely towards the ocean for their own adventures!
- Sunset on the popular Echo beach
- Excursion to authentic temples
- Surf lessons with a local surf instructor
- Explore the townships, cafes and bars after dark!
- Shop the markets and along the streets
Embarking on an exploration of Nusa Penida, an alluring island off the southeast coast of Bali celebrated for its exquisite beaches. Prepare for a day of beach hopping, where the beauty of each pristine shoreline unfolds before you, inviting mental snapshots of these captivating scenes. Our Nusa Penida adventure extends to an exciting snorkeling escapade, where the possibility of encountering graceful manta rays and playful dolphins adds an extra layer of enchantment to our exploration of this tropical paradise.
- Beach hopping to Kelingking Beach, Crystal Bay, Thousand Island Viewpoint and Diamond Beach
- Snorkel at Manta Bay, perhaps you might encounter manta rays!
- Watch the stunning sunset
A quick boat trip takes us out to the chalk-white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters of Gili Islands. Gili Trawangan, the largest of the 3 Gili Islands and our base for a few nights, offers everything your ‘beach paradise’ heart could wish for. On the island you will find amazing snorkelling spots, lively night markets, fabulously fun beach swings and a rich nightlife.
- Go snorkelling and swim with sea turtles
- Explore Gili Trawangan by bike
- Swing a ride on one of the island’s famous swings
- Row out on the water on a paddleboard
From island paradise to historic temples, our last destination on the journey is the magical cultural district of Ubud. We walk through the infamous Monkey Forest, in which we’ll visit ancient temples over run by Balinese Long-Tailed Macaque monkeys. Art markets and sunrises over the active volcano Gunung Batu (Mount Batur) complete this amazing journey.
- Explore the ancient temples in the heart of central Ubud
- Take a walk in the Monkey forest and experience free-ranging monkeys
- Experience the magical Ubud and take a walk through the Ubud market